Designating the SuperGlossary
(1) From Pathagoras Features | Utilities & Settings | All Settings, click the "File Locations" tab.
(2) Click the ‘Set’ button to the right of the box labeled SuperGlossary (label 2 in the figure).
(3) Navigate to and select the glossary you want to designate as your SuperGlossary. Press the "Open" button in the window to lock in the choice.
(4) Alternatively, you may type (or paste in) the full path and name of the glossary. A "Save" button will appear at the right. Click it to lock in the designation.
(5) If most of your <Alt-G> calls will be to the SuperGlossary, you might consider 'promoting' the SuperGlossary to the top position in the Search Order. Click the box labeled "4" in the figure above.